So....who's doing what now days?

Generic boards for all visitors, allies, and all ST members

Postby Tiberious » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:56 pm

Figured I'd ask here just to see who still visits and hopes, usually in vain, to see a new post.

Tib
Tiberious

Postby ck » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:15 pm

I mean to check in everyday as well, which unfort is usually in vain.

Mostly work and family. Not much time for much of anything else. lol. Still putz around in games from time to time as we've mentioned on the facebook boards. But nothing out of the ordinary.
ck
Site Admin

Postby Tomball » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:46 pm

I only seem to remember to check back on the ST website about once quarterly.

Haven't been gaming much. Work, social commitments, and taking care of parents occupy the bulk of my time after I graduated (again) from college back in December. I've only jumped onto Guild Wars 2 for a bit few months ago and recently as of 2 weeks ago, got XCOM Enemy Unknown and Shadowrun: Dragonfall on the cheap to get my gaming fix. Other than that, my gaming had gone analog with boardgames and tabletop RPGs for the past year. Something I never saw myself doing a few years ago.

I'm trying to figure out if I'm getting old or it's new friends that have come into my life that are influencing my entertainment choices. Heck, I now read fantasy books since late last year. The only books I used to read for nearly two decades had been software manuals and reference books. I'm really digging The Malazan Book of the Fallen book series, though. I just may pick up The Wheel of Time books again after I finish my current series. Had read a few chapters from the New Spring novel a few years ago but dropped it because I thought it was too slow. Perhaps I'm going through a metamorphosis of sorts.
Tomball

Postby ck » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:50 pm

Hey guys.
Can totally relate to the checking in.
I continue to play Final Fantasy 14 Online. But have been playing Witcher3 but like you Tomball work is crazy and my little monster getting bigger every day keeps me on my toes. lol Just finished her being in a Remembrance Day ceremony yesterday. Couldn't have been more proud.
ck
Site Admin

Return to The Pub

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts